Almond & Linseed Shampoo for Dry/Damaged Hair
- Almond and Linseed: Hydrating agents Almond and Linseed restructure dried hair for easier styling.
The Formula at a Glance
- PURE360° [HAIRSPA™ & Plantasil Micro] / a total approach focusing both on the hair’s natural defense mechanisms as well as the overall scalp and hair health both short and long term [patent-pending]
- Multidimensional formulations
- A unique, antioxidant complex based on endemic, organiplants from the island of Crete [plants combined together for the first time]
- Vitamin B3 and Provitamin B5 complex
- High efficacy natural actives, depending on the need addressed by each product
In addition to silicone, the use of various synthetic compounds usually found in conventional haircare formulations is also avoided, alongside the brand’s standard negative list which includes parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol and ethanolamines. Furthermore, all scents are PCM / Phthalate free.
Suitable for vegetarians.
84.7% Natural Content
NO: Mineral Oil, Petrolatum/ Paraffin Wax, Silicones, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamines, ALES, Synthetic dye, Phthalates, Polycyclic Musks, Alcohol, Retinol, Animal by-products. Product not tested on animals.
YES: PEG, SLES, Fragrance, pH-neutral, Wheat/Nuts (added or traces). Dermatologically tested. Suitable for vegetarians.
How to use: Apply onto damp hair, massage gently and rinse. Shampoo again and rinse thoroughly.