Aloe & Dittany Hair Conditioner for Normal Hair
- Aloe: Aloe, rich in proteins and amino acids, moisturises the hair while proteins and oligosaccharides derived from oat penetrate it, increasing its elasticity and protecting it from split ends.
THE FORMULA AT A GLANCE
- Multidimensional formulations
- A unique, antioxidant complex based on endemic, organic plants from the island of Crete [plants combined together for the first time]
- Vitamin B3 and Provitamin B5 complex
- High efficacy natural actives, depending on the need addressed by each product
In addition to silicone, the use of various synthetic compounds usually found in conventional haircare formulations is also avoided, alongside the brand’s standard negative list which includes parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol and ethanolamines. Furthermore, all scents are PCM / Phthalate free.
Suitable for vegetarians/ vegans.
92.5% Natural Content
NO: Mineral Oil, Petrolatum/Paraffin Wax, Silicones, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamines, PEG, SLES, ALES, Synthetic dye, Phthalates Polycyclic Musks, Alcohol, Retinol, Animal by-products. Product not tested on animals.
YES: Fragrance, pH-neutral, Wheat/ Nuts (added or traces). Suitable for vegetarians/ vegans. Dermatologically tested
How to use: Apply onto damp hair after shampooing and massage gently, avoiding hair roots. Leave for 1-2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.